The Attik is a meeting place for young people in Monmouth and the surrounding area aged 11 – 25 years offering:
- a safe place to meet – off the streets;
- an ‘information point’ for issues that concern them;
- opportunities to become involved in volunteer projects
- opportunities for informal education;
- encouragement and support to become involved in its management and future.
Within the Attik, young people have access to computers, the Internet, TV, video, DVD, pool, table football, Playstations and music. The Attik contains comfy furniture, refreshments and the opportunity simply to chill out with friends.
The Attik is open to all young people providing shared respect. There are some very simple rules, developed by the young people who use it, which are designed to be fair to everyone.
The people who support the Attik believe that young people have the right to be involved in the way the Attik is run.
The Attik is open for drop-in use during the following times (term time only). School holiday times may vary.
|Monday||3:00 – 8:30|
|Tuesday||3:00 – 8:30|
|Thursday||3:00 – 6:00|
|Friday||3:00 – 6:00|
|Saturday||11:00 – 4:00 (Fortnightly)|
The Attik Youth Centre
The Rolls Hall Annex
Tel: 01600 772033